Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Being Alone Sucks

It's strange being in that limbo of between a relationship and what ever is next.  It's awkward, upsetting, lonely, and just plain sucks.  I never thought of myself as a dependent person, but I have learned I need someone to share life with.  The ups, the downs, and all the in between.

I was laying in bed just thinking about what the future may hold.  Whoever that lucky guy is, I already love you wherever you are.  I think about you often and wish you were more than a figment of my imagination and desire.  I ache to hold you in my arms and share life with you.  While I have yet to meet you I hope you are out there somewhere and won't remain hidden for long.  We've both spent too much of life waiting.  I can only expect that when we finally meet that we will know in an instant that is was meant to be.  May that day come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment