Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Prayer of Thanksgiving: "Have Hope"


Just watched Harvey Milk last night.  Yes I had a couple of tears at the end of that one too.  I'm such a ball of raw emotions these days.  But I needed to take a moment and just send thoughts of gratitude out for all of those in the "gay" world who have gone before us or are with us now trying to make the world a better place.  Most especially to those that gave their lives or some how lost theirs in the struggle to find themselves in this very uncertain world.  You are not forgotten.

For those like myself still trying to find their path or even just get their footing, or those that are uncertain about life or who they are and where they are going...  hang on my dear friends.  Together we can find our way.  None of us is alone.

While many just use the web for a one way means of expression I am going to go out on a limb and offer to be supportive and say to you get in touch with me via my facebook attached to this blog if you need a friend, someone to talk to, and even a shoulder to cry on should we be within driving distance.  We can share and should in each other's burdens and joys.  As Harvey said "have hope" my friends, have hope.
~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment